Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Twilight Fangirls Just Got PWNED

Rumour-Mill has it that the director of the new (highly overrated) blockbuster Twilight" got booted out for the next movie.
Catherine Hardwick who has also directed other fangirl flicks like Thirteen and Lords of Dogtown apparently isn't going to be asked back for the remaining three Twilight films. Nobody knows whether it has to do with her skill (or lack thereof) or if it's just an aesthetic decision.


All I know is that I say, HAHA! to all those millions of fangirls out there. HAHA! on you for losing your director. But what am I saying? It's not as if you actually care whose helming the damn thing. As long as you get your no-talent, marginally good-looking, mediocre, pasty-skinned actors back you'll be satisfied, won't you? Won't you?! Well you know what? I hope you get Brett Ratner or Uwe Boll directing the next one, just so they can screw up your franchise like they did mine!

For those of you who don't know, Brett Ratner was the poop-nose who directed the third installment of the X-Men movies. And it was terrible. T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E. Terrible. And Uwe Boll did both the BloodRayne franchise and that horrendous Jason Statham film In the Name of the King: Yaddah, yaddah, yaddah. Whatever, it was a sucky title.

So yeah Twilight-ers, I hope you get one of those two to come back and direct your crappy franchise. Or better yet, let's just reanimate the corpse of Ed Wood and let him direct. That would be great. Okay, my rant's over.

3 comments:

The Stardrifter said...

Good! Maybe I'll finally stop hearing about the twilight actors who can't act and the movie which was horrible. 1 point for the people who can actually recognize skill.

Erik said...

I nominate Michael Bay.

ladyhornet_05 said...

Hmm...Michael Bay...I can just see it now: CG vampires! Good, then that bastard who refuses to comb his damn hair, Robert Pattinson will be out of a job! Mwahaha! The perfect evil plan! But in all seriousness, I think they should get Nick Cassavetes, the guy who did "The Notebook." That would make those fangirls happy.