Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Finally. A Video Game I Can Actually Play.


Saturday, I was rummaging around in this plastic bin my dad keeps all his video games in (yeah, my dad's a gamer. That is, until I stole the PS2 and brought it to the dorm.) and I came across a pretty sweet-looking game.


Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.


So as soon as I got to the dorm, I popped it into the PS2 and started playing. It was amazing. I could actually work this game. I could actually play it without feeling completely incompetent. I was so excited.


The objective of the game is to form an alliance of four superheroes in order to defeat evil and all the usual superhero stuff. My current alliance is Wolverine, Iron Man, Deadpool, and Storm. Yeah, it's pretty much a sausage-fest.


But anyway, I'm stoked about this game! Usually, the only games I'm any good at are Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and Tony Hawk American Underground. With this, I'm hoping to become a better gamer by taking baby steps. Wish me luck! I'll definitely need it.

No comments: