Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Real Life: My Schoolmate Knocked Up A Celebrity


So I found out about a month ago that I go to school with the dude that knocked up Jamie-Lynn Spears. Yeah...really random, huh? His name is Casey Aldridge and he attends Southwest Mississippi Community College where I also go. I found out this golden nugget of information one day when me and a couple of the soccer girls were just hanging out bored.


You never see him just walking around, and nor do you see him ever by himself. He's always driving this big-ass Ford that just screams "Hey, I'm a Douchey McDouchebag!" from every unnecessary chrome piece on its battered body. And said truck is always filled with loud, possibly inebriated guys. And by filled, I mean absolutely teeming. They're just hanging out of windows, the sun roof, and the back of the truck. Apparently, knocking up a bloated pop-star's little sister earns you a whole lot of friends.


So anyway, yeah, I go to school with Casey Aldridge-- the guy who made a baby with Zoey 101. Lovely.

No comments: