Thursday, December 4, 2008

First Look At Gambit in New Wolverine Movie


Recently, Empire magazine printed a photo of actor Taylor Kitsch as my personal favorite mutant, Gambit. Gambit will make an appearance in the 2009 film X-Men Origins: Wolverine as part of the Weapon X program. So there's the photo, above the article there...go ahead, I'll give you a moment to look it over and criticize.

Now it's my turn. I must say, I'm a bit disappointed in this photo and a little worried that they've gone and screwed up my favorite mutant. Where's the red and black eyes? The five o'clock shadow? Hmm? This kid's beard looks like a chocolate milk moustache. But, I'm going to be a bit lenient and not judge too early. I'm waiting to see a pic of him in costume and then I'll determine whether or not this film's going to live up to my expectations. But the one thing I can say is that this Kitsch kid better get that damn Cajun accent down pat, otherwise a whole lot of comic-nerd women are going to be very angry. And you will not like us when we're angry.

No comments: